5 Articles that Will Make you Reassess Timber Frames
Timber framed construction in residential and commercial buildings has become very popular in the past 10 years or so. Timber Frames are now the cornerstone of a sustainable economy. The future looks great as new technologies emerge which can help create stronger wood which can be used to create buildings which are taller then their untreated timber predecessors. But as with anything in this world there are pro’s and con’s.
We have compiled a list of articles which can help you navigate the crowded timber industry, help you to iron out the pros and cons and help you to decide if a sustainable timber framed house is right for you. Happy Reading.
- The Oldest Wood Architecture in the World!
- 2015 The Year of Tall Timber Construction
- The Pros and Cons of Timber Framed Construction
- UK Timber Frame Market 2015 – 2019
- Persimmon Homes Ramp up timber frame production